CHECK WHO IS USING YOUR WIFIWITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION

CHECK WHO IS USING YOUR WIFI WITHOUT PERMISSION

HeLLO, Everyone so some days back when i was using the wi-fi so owner of that wi-fi changed the password and the owner have not given me the password of that wifi so he changed the password of that wi-fi and then he asked me one day that you were using my wi-fi password so I tell him yes and at the same time he asked me all the info how you got the password and all so I asked him how you got to know about i am using your wi-fi and so he suggested me the application Wireless Network Watcher so he installed the application in the computer and he was able to see the password of wi-fi so lets come to the application.

Check Who Is Using Your WiFi Connection Without Your Permission


  • Install the application from here in your PC – Wireless network watcher
  • Install the application and block the connections whom you don’t know.

  • You can verify how many users you have given the password
  • Check the application whenever you see slow speed of your internet
  • stay tuned for more updates and tricks ðŸ˜‰
    KEEP SUPPORTING!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Recover Deleted Data from SD Memory Card

DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE ARE BUMPS ON F AND J KEY OF THE KEYBOARD?